Cleaning Hardwood Floors
Cleaning hardwood floors are not easy. Even after using the simplest tools of cleaning like mop, machines, microfibers for dusting and cleaning certain amounts of micro particles and allergens still remains on the floors in Cleaning Hardwood Floors . Due to much traffic and pollution dust particles, pores and allergens manage through air to get inside your house and stick on the floors.
Certain key factors that must be followed in cleaning hardwood floors -
1. Since the electrostatic action attracts dirt and other particles, it is advisable that users do not use microfiber pad as its static forces can attract more allergens and pores.
2. Do not use soap based cleaner. People usually clean the floors with water and vinegar in order to bring shine to the hardwood floors, which false concept is pertaining to hardwoods. Rather the toxic contents in vinegar acts contrary to its usage.
3. Wax and steam cleaners should not be used for cleaning hardwood floors. As the wax can get accumulated and additional dust particles and other pores can get stuck on the floors very badly.
4. To protect the color, texture and softness of the floors, it is advisable that people use the floor cleaning liquids and other safe hardwood furniture protector liquids.
5. Footwear’s which are likely to cause scratch and other blemishes on the floors should be avoided, as it can damage the floors.
The traditional method of using water and vinegar should be avoided for best cleaning results. And hardwood floors are also must not be soaked.
For any further query regarding any type of Hardwood flooring, Laminate flooring, Tiles, Stone flooring and installation at wholesale and discounted price or for special deals please contact Acadian Flooring. Click here
to check out our complete product range.
Find Hardwood and laminate flooring Store Near By